Skip to main content

MY HUSBAND CALLS ME "FAT AND SHAPELESS" Part 1


MY HUSBAND CALLS ME FAT AND SHAPELESS... 


This is a continuation of my previous article titled: Is Mouth Odour Killing Your Swag? Check it up and you will love it. 

I wrote in the previous episode how a client lamented that her husband is used to calling her "fat and shapeless." Therefore, I will start this write up today by stating two prevalent mistakes many make on the journey to getting a desired body shape and their harmful side effects. These mistakes include:
1.      Starving yourself.
2.      Wearing very tight corsets or body shapers
However, both are not advisable because first, you must eat! Most of our body organs work 24hrs every day, and there are some high energy demanding organs like the heart, the brain, the kidney, liver and such likes that require a high amount of energy to function efficiently.

Whenever you are hungry, these organs are simply requesting for a fresh supply of energy to power their activities. You will be doing yourself a lot of harm by starving them! The best way to see it is to view the body as a 250 KVA generator working day and night. It will need loads of fuel, isn’t it? Well, the same applies to the body: the fuel of the human body is food.

Also, research has proven that when you consistently wear tight corsets, you shrink your internal organs such as the liver, the kidney, and the intestines so bad that they find it difficult to function optimally and even cause a total collapse of these organs, which probably explains some of the debilitating illnesses people sometimes end up with or even death in some cases.

These corsets are as harmful as having the tendency to push your internal organs out of place – sometimes upwards compressing them backward

Of course, we all know of the great discomfort people who wear tight corsets feel but they try to endure. Here’s my advice though, do not lose yourself in order to gain public validation. It’s just not worth it.

In all my experience of assisting clients to manage their weights, I make sure to see that they avoid these highly hazardous mistakes as we pursue healthier alternatives.
Let me however state at this point that there are 3 major causes of weight gain:
1.      Heredity – genetic or inherited
2.      Fats accumulation caused by the excessive intake of fatty and/or processed diets.
3.      Health disorders, such as fibroid.
4.      High sugar (carbohydrates) diets
5.      Sedentary living or inactivity.
6.      Overeating or high frequency of eating.

Have you at any time asked yourself why most individuals who used to be on a plus size become prettier just by shedding some extra weight? Well, the answer simply is that excessive weight gain, which most times is caused by the abnormal and sometimes uncontrolled deposit of fats asides posing great health risks also causes a disfigurement to the body most of the time and therefore reduces the attractiveness of a man or woman. In my next post, I will show you some healthy ways to deal with weight issues.
Stay tuned. 

Did you glean value from this post? Let me know. Got questions? Ask away.
You can also request to join my private group where we have great fun sharing lots of value like this and more.

My name is Patience, my fans call me Ewatomi. I am a Dental Nurse, and a Personal Care Consultant.

Kindly check my blog on ewatomisamuels.blogspot.com to drop your comments and please like my Facebook page on fb.me/pritopatdentals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS MOUTH ODOUR KILLING YOUR SWAG?

HALITOSIS (BAD BREATH) ...by Patience Ewatomi Samuels So today, I will love to write on bad breath or what is commonly known as 'mouth odour'. ************************************************************** I work with Pritopat Dentals and this client walked in looking all sad and dejected. I had just come in for morning shift and could tell already that it’s going to be another great experience at work today. After I had settled in office, I asked her to be brought in and the consultation session began. Me: “Hello Madam, how may I help you today”? I asked lovingly. She gave me a long gaze, looking hard at me with teary eyes but I knew I just had to maintain my composure. Then she began to speak. Client: “Ma, I need help, I really do. My family is falling apart and if I don’t get this help, my home will crumble and my four children will suffer for it. Please help me.” By now she was already in full tears. It took lots of prodding and reassurances before sh